LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moveable Column Seperators Property

I just completed an exhaustive search of all 4,294,967,296 property indices.  None yields access to the Moveable Column Separators property.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(555 Views)

I would suggest, as Chris had suggested previously, to set the column width and height once the X control is in run time and discard any user changes made thereafter.

Ian M.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(536 Views)

The XControl I'm working on is getting more complicated, and that won't work well.  There is sorting based on mouse down events on the column headers.  So I can't simply ignore any mouse downs during run-time.  

I wanted to add a right click option when not in run-time to allow moveable column seperators or not (exactly like the normal multicolumn listbox control has).  I didn't expect it would be this difficult.  It sounds like there isn't a solution that will fit my needs, unless someone can tell me how to programatically call that menu.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(523 Views)

I would suggest using the accumulated column width method I suggested earlier. It sounds like it should be easy enough to implement and you basically just need to get the width of enough columns.

(517 Views)