LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move element in array individually

Hello

I'm trying to make a vi that could move individual element in an array 

What I did was, I have a pict ring in an array so that I can have as many picture that I need

But the problem is, if I want to move the picture, I'll end up moving the whole array

Is there any way that I could try, to be able to move only the element?

In the vi that I attached, if I link Node-TCP-FTP, I can then move those 3 at the same time 

I'd like to be able to produce several of Node-TCP-FTP so that I can connect the nodes to each other later 

I'm trying to make each Node-TCP-FTP pair to be independent so that user can move it wherever they like before connecting node-node  

I tried using array, but it gets mix up in the end 

It won't be a good thing if I limit the number of Node-TCP-FTP pair that the user can make if I were to use separate ring for each of it 

Is there any other way that I could try?  or is it possible to move the selected element from the array so that I can make an array of Node, TCP, FTP instead of what I've done?

Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,311 Views)

Your description is very confusing to me.  You talk about having arrays and multiple inpdependent pairs of these objects, but you only have one set of objects set up and they don't have anything to do with arrays.

I think you should probably be working with picture controls rather than picture rings.  Search the forums, I think Ben had a large nugget on working with pictures.

PS.   There is no such word as "traffics".  It should be "traffic".

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,291 Views)