LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move Multiplot cursor in x-axis using keyboard for graph

I'm not able to move the cursor programmatically with keyboard events, it works well for free plot, I need to move only in X axis. So it should not be a problem, right?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,959 Views)

You don't give enough information for us to troubleshoot. Show us a simplified version of the non-working code and tell us how we are supposed to interact with it  and what it is supposed to do.

(What kind of events? What is a free plot? Is the cursor free or locked? What is the datatype of the graph)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,948 Views)

Еhere is no problem

cursor.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,890 Views)

I would like the user to move the cursor in all the three forms, keyboard, drag and using the cursor pallete...

I would have three cursors at a time and would have around 12 plots, the problem is if it was a singleplot curve the user can make out the y value by justing using the cursor legend. I use the x-position of all the three plots and need to do some simple equations on it. The user should have the knowledge of the y-value for each cursor. I know how to solve this the long way, but isnt there any way where you can move the cursor of a single/mult plot cursor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,938 Views)
We really need to see some code.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,930 Views)

dwg.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,919 Views)
image != code