LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MonthCalendar window cut off on RHS

Solved!
Go to solution

I've been using LabVIEW 2011 on WIN 7 and I have met the same problem. However, I found that if you add a 'F' to its property 'ShowToday', the problem will be solved. The only weakness is that u will not have today's date at the bottom.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,037 Views)

Hello guys!

Any solution for this issues? I'm developing and application and this problem makes me furyous! 

Tks all,

Thiago.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,017 Views)

I've been using LabVIEW 2011 on WIN 7 and I have met the same problem. However, I found that if you add a 'F' to its property 'ShowToday', the problem will be solved. The only weakness is that u will not have today's date at the bottom.

Message 13 of 16
(1,001 Views)

Hello!

Please, forgive my horrible english!
So, I've downloaded the Calendar MSCAL.ocx from microsoft, V12. After register the OCX, the control works fine, and the properties are very simple and useful.

Concerning about the MonthCalendar.net, I have tried to put "false" in "ShowToday" propertie, and realy works fine, but in my application, the propertie "ShowToday" must to be "true" for easier operation.

Thanks anyway for information Mr. Yilong.ZHANG.

Thiago Lima.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(984 Views)

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I assume that this bug still exists? I ask because I get the same behavior and workaround solution here. Has a CAR been put in for this?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(888 Views)

Eric1977,

I just checked and yes, there has been a CAR filed on this subject. For those who like to keep track of such things it's #381128.

As of 2013SP1 it doesn't appear to have been fixed, but there is a cleaner workaround that seems to be adequate for most applications. It is as follows:

Use the Xcontrol property node "ContBounds" for the .NET container (right-click on front panel control, create --> property node). Write to that at the beginning of the code. The calendar will have the wrong size before and after the code has executed, but while it's running it will be correct. See attached VI.

I know it's not a perfect solution, but let me know if this code is useful for you.

Edited to include attachment

--------------------------------------
Message 16 of 16
(867 Views)