LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring multiple channel using DAQ assistant on 6013

I am using DAQ card 6013.  When I tried to monitor multiple channels (10), LabVIEW crashes all the times.  DAQ assistant VI provides me to plot the graph, but not a continuous plot.  I need to monitor the channel, lets say more than 10sec.  So, i placed the DAQ assistant in a while loop and get the out put and plot it in a graph using waveform chart.  If i tried to plot 2 channels not bad, but if i tried  more than 3, LabVIEW reports "fatal internal error, fpsane.cpp line 397 OR not enough memory". 
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,534 Views)
Hello mnk,

Thanks for posting to the forums.  First of all, if you are trying to perform a continuous acquisition (as would be implied by your use of a while loop), you need to make sure that the DAQ Assistant is set for "Continuous" in the Task Timing section.  Regardless, you should not be getting the error you described.  Please see the following page for instructions on how to investigate/report a LabVIEW internal error:

LabVIEW Support:  Internal Error Support Page

If you have any further questions, please let me know, and I would be glad to help.

Best regards,
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,522 Views)
Thanks for your response.  When I mentioned continuously, I mean to view a plot for 10sec, the current indicator graph only lets me to plot from 00 to 0.1ms.  But it is updating completely, that is not a problem.  My problem is to see the plot for 10sec or more. 

The problem didnt get resolved, even after I changed the acquisition mode to continous
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,517 Views)
Hello mnk,

In order to change the max value on your graph, you can simply double-click on the last number (0.1 ms in your case) and type in what you want.  Also, if you're trying to extend the view past the last data point, you will have to make sure that the "AutoScale X" option is NOT selected.  You can check this by right-clicking on the graph, then going to X Scale >> AutoScale X.

If you're still getting the error, please go to the webpage I mentioned in my previous post and follow the instructions listed there. 

Best regards,
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,503 Views)