LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitor resolution

Hi all.

I'm working on a project that will be used in the field by service personnel having different monitor resolutions.  The project was developed in 1280x1024 pix resolution using LV2010. I have used "minimize and restore" method if the monitor settings are not the same as 1280x1024 to resize the different elements.  It works fine except for images inside the Picture Ring.

Does anyone have a solution for resizing the Picture Ring image in accordance with the current monitor resolution?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,174 Views)
You will have to scale them yourself. The simple part are the bits that you are drawing using standard routines for line, rectangles and circles. The tough part will be any images that you are displaying in the picture control.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,164 Views)

Thanks for the reply Mike.

As you mentioned, the basic elements are not that difficult to handle.  In fact they work fine in other resolutions when the main front panel is minimized and then restored.

I've been experimenting with converting picture ring (with the images already loaded) into customized control.  But when the resolution is changed, the same problem happens again.

This issue is a bit tough.  Hope someone out there have encountered it and came up with a solution.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,114 Views)