LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mixed Signal Graph - Changing X-Scale

Hi everyone,

I just can change between time and frequency, but I want to do a graph RPM x Distance.

How can I change the X-Scale to be the distance and not time? 

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,789 Views)

Hi shockst,

double-click the axis label and type "distance"… 😄

What exactly is the problem?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,757 Views)

Smiley Tongue hahahaha... good one GerdW.

The mixed signal graph changes the x-scale by the time or frequency right? but I want to choose another measure to change the x-scale.

Like at the xy graph I can choose what data will be x e what will be y... Can I do that at the mixed signal graph?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,752 Views)
Don't confuse yourself with text labels. A chart or graph plots with consistent and increasing x values. The delta x can be anything you set it to once and you can label it anything you want. If you want to plot something where you have inconsistent x values, you should use an xy graph. You have not explained anything at all about these 'distance' values you have so it is impossible to say if you must use one or the other.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,750 Views)

My graph needs to be RPM x Distance and Speed x Distance.

The distance is the track that the car is doing.

I would like to use the mixed signal graph, because I can plot one graph below the other.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,746 Views)
You still haven't explained what the actual x values are. Do they or don't they fit the criteria I have provided? Simply saying you want an x axis with some label is not providing the necessary information.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,744 Views)

The x axis will be an increasing value. 

How can I set the delta X?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,740 Views)
With a property node. X axis> Increment.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,734 Views)