cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Pieces of Waveform

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am attempting to display 3 waveforms on a chart using live data samples. The waveforms draw ok in terms of the samples being in sync with each other, however parts of the waveforms are missing. (see attached screen shot, there is only one waveform shown for clarity)

I am using the sweep mode and sections between points are missing, however when I set it to either of the other 2 modes the missing lines appear and the chart is drawn normally. I really need to use the sweep mode for the visual aspect so really need to get this sorted.

I am measuring the surface of a round shaft and take a sample every degree, so obviously the chart is 360 samples long and then starts from the beginning at 0 degrees. This program has been running ok for about 6 months and then the computer died, so just sorting it on a new machine and this problem popped up...

Thanks in advance!

Darren.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,345 Views)

Wortel wrote:

Hi,

... This program has been running ok for about 6 months and then the computer died, so just sorting it on a new machine and this problem popped up...

Thanks in advance!

Darren.

Make sure you have the latest a greatest driver for the vidoe interface. If that odes not fix try reducing the graphicl accelerator settings.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 2 of 3
(2,339 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Wortel

Hi,

It turns out that the problem was caused because I had moved the waveform chart to the back of the view, as soon as I changed it to 'Move to Front' the problem went away.

Cheers,

Darren.

Message 3 of 3
(2,298 Views)