LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memory Usage of VxWorks - cRIO 9014

Solved!
Go to solution

Any suggestions how to monitor memory usage in RT on the cRIO itself?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15
(3,926 Views)

I don't have RT anymore, so I can't confirm this, but have you tried navigating to this palette: RT Utilities >> System Configuration >> RT Software >> System Node, then System Resources property?

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

Message 2 of 15
(3,906 Views)

This is what I found.   Am I looking in the right place?  Cuz it would appear that I am not.Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(3,878 Views)

I've even used the Quick Drop to search for System Node which I did not find.  I know you said you couldn't confirm, but it sounded like you've done this before or at least seen it before in some form.  So I do appreciate your help, btw.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15
(3,868 Views)

I think it would be a good idea to inform about what version of LabVIEW and Real Time module you are using. 

To get the system property, you can just drop a normal property node on the block diagram and then right click and select the System Config class->System Hardware

Message 5 of 15
(3,843 Views)

LabVIEW 2011 - cRIO 9014

But the following is what I found:  This will work on a RT target?  I don't have the 9014 before me to test at the moment.  Curious, though, what reference do I pass into it?  This VI?    Or is this something I can't test until I can actually deploy it?

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15
(3,826 Views)
I think 2011 and older, you need to use an actual RT status VI. Someone else on here will have to find that legacy VI for you 😕

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15
(3,772 Views)

@James.M wrote:
I think 2011 and older, you need to use an actual RT status VI. Someone else on here will have to find that legacy VI for you 😕

Anyone got any advice on this?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15
(3,659 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author DailyDose

You should have access to this palette.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15
(3,654 Views)

The image I attached in an earlier post shows the VIs in my Utilities pallet.  My list of VIs appears to be incomplete based on that link you posted.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15
(3,640 Views)