From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measuring frequency with CompactRio

Solved!
Go to solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author iamnewhere

Hi iam,

However I failed to measure the frequency with Tone Measurements function or Extract Single Tone.VI. They only gave me 0, what did I do wrong?

Well, you create a waveform with just one single sample in it. How should ToneMeasurement be able to get some frequencies from just one sample?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(700 Views)

Thank you for poionting out the mistake. I ended up making a rising edge  counter and calculated the frequency that way. Thank you for the help throughout the days. I really appreciate it.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(686 Views)

Hello I hope you are doing fine and safe.

i have the same problem. i use NI9205 for measurement velocity, temprature, humidity and CO2.

I want to know how I can display on labview (Humidity Temperature CO2..) while I used a NI9205 acquisition card.

is that I have to make a formula to convert the signal or is there a method of transforming the signal volt into (Humidity Temperature CO2)?
help please !

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(435 Views)

Hi docOMAR,

@docOMAR wrote:
is that I have to make a formula to convert the signal or is there a method of transforming the signal volt into (Humidity Temperature CO2)?

Read the datasheets of your sensors to learn about the formulas you need to convert voltage into humidity, temp or CO2 content!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(433 Views)