LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measurement Computing USB 2533 physical channels selection box attached to ULx Create channel does not work in stand alone application.

When I create an installer and place on a new machine I do not get the drop down capability to choose the device. Am I missing an additional installer? I have MCC's Instacal program installed on the target machine and it will show the attached boards. I close Instacal and open the stand alone labview program and it does not work. Everything will work when its is run on the development computer.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,831 Views)

The problem is most likely that your project did not include a file named (similar to):  ULx_Browse110.LLB.      It is located in the following folder:

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\Shared\Ulx\Browse

There is a different named file for each LabVIEW version.   For example:  110 = Version 11

Another cause is that your target PC has multiple copies of a file named CBW32.DLL    There should be only one file by this name on the hard drive, and it should be the one that the InstaCal installer itself puts in the DAQ folder.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,807 Views)

Mr. Brent.

I have the same problems with a 1208LS. I had include the  ULx_Browse110.LLB. When I built (application.exe) I am sending the ULx_Browse110.LLB file to "Always include", and after I built the Installer. But after when installed the soft (stand-alone) not find the file (ULx_Browse110.LLB) and the program not recognized the 1208LS DAQ board. How should be attach the ULx Browse rightly?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,757 Views)

Be sure to have installed InstaCal on the target machine.  Also be sure to have run InstaCal at least once, so that the USB-1208LS board is recognized in InstaCal.  Then close InstaCal and keep it closed.  Then launch your LabVIEW runtime.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,745 Views)