LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measure weight with Wii balance board and LAbview

Hello guys, i have   a  wii balance  board and  i connected the board   to pc with bluesoiel, but i can't  get a   good VI for LAbview 2013 to take the data  from board. I search all on the internet and i don't   have succes(i hope i wrong on this). Please  can somebody help whit my problem? Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,243 Views)

Have you read through this thread?  

Please be as specific as possible about what does not work. What have you tried? What results do you get? What errors do you get?

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,238 Views)

Hello, yes   a pass out on the all thread's, but i can\t find a   good vi for labview 2013 to test    the board. I will search again . Thanks you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,196 Views)

Check out the LabVIEW Wiimote Interface Project at LabVIEW Hacker.

JohnCS

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,179 Views)

Thnaks  but  the  link don't work.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,173 Views)

I have tested a  vi from  the top link of topic but I get this   error. What I am doing  wrong? I want  to get data   from  balance board.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,167 Views)

That error you get indicates that you don't have the wiimote .net library installed.  Follow the directions in the text box on the front panel of that vi you showed. You need to establish comms with the wiimote via bluetooth before the VIs can be used.  You can search the NI forums for the article by Sam Shearman:

LabVIEW interface to a Wii Remote

The whole set up procedure is there.

JohnCS

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,152 Views)