LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measure time of an measurement and if measurement time is less than 90 second wait until 90 second and then proceed to next steps or stop.

Hi

I am trying to make a program

1.       During execute a measurement count the time.
  2.       If  measurement time is more than 90 second proceed to the next steps (or stop the measurement)
  3.       If measurement time is less than 90 second, wait until 90 second and then proceed to next steps or stop

I appreciate deeply if some help me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,436 Views)
What sort of measurement are you talking about? What affects the time of your measurement? The very basic description you have is of a state machine and there are numerous examples of that.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,418 Views)

What sort of measurement are you talking about? What affects the time of your measurement? The very basic description you have is of a state machine and there are numerous examples of that

1. Actually I would like measure the time of "Alignment" function done by wafer test equipment name Prober ( the model is "UF3000" made by TOKYO SEIMITSU CO., LTD.

2.. Right now  the "Alignment" function is started when a  GPIB command is written as "N" and wait for resposne 70 in polling.

Please refer to the attachment for Alignement function if it help you.

In the attahement

For Alignment error delay we are using =600

Alignment counter =30000

align loop cnt = 30000

This is a program wriiten by another person and he is not availabe any more. What I am trying to do is

1.  During execute a "Alignment " function count the time.

2. If  "Alignment " function time is more than 90 second proceed to the next steps

3.  If "Alignment " function is less than 90 second, wait until 90 second and then proceed to next steps

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,410 Views)
Why would you attach an Excel file?

Again, look at the state machine examples.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,407 Views)

Thanks a lot for your response. The excel contain the program screeshot wherein I would like to add the condition for time. I thought it might help. I will look at the state machine example.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,402 Views)