LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage Office 2010 with Labview 9 (?)

Bonjour à tous,

I use Labview 2009 SP1 with "Report Generation Toolkit for Microsoft Office" to manage MS-Office 2003 (Word, Excel and Access).

Im' going to use MS-office 2010.

Is my toolkit compatible with MS-office 2010 ?

if not, does a MS-office 2010 toolkit for Labview 2009 exist ?

Moreover, i sometimes use ActiveX to manage my Word/Excel documents : someone already done it ? hardwork to come with this ?

Thanks for your help

=============================================

j'utilise Labview 2009 SP1 avec le toolkit "Report Generation Toolkit for Microsoft Office" qui me permet de piloter MS-Office 2003 (Word, Excel et Access).

Je vais migrer en MS-office 2010.

Mon toolkit est-il compatible MS-office 2010 ?

si non, existe-t-il un toolkit compatible MS-office 2010 pour Labview 2009 ?

Sinon à l'occasion, j'utilise l'activeX pour piloter Word ou Excel : quelqu'un a-t-il un retour d'expérience sur le sujet ? (galères à venir ??)

Merci aux experts pour leurs réponses

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,151 Views)

Your toolkit will be *mostly* compatible with 2010. Unfortunately, Microsoft does not put the same amount of effort into backwards compatibility as they should and some of the methods will be broken. Once you install 2010, open your program and follow the broken arrow to find the toolkit vi's that have been broken. It is usually as simple as reselecting the same method in the invoke node. Post back if you run into any specific problems with the upgrade.

Charles Chickering
Architecture is art with rules.

...and the rules are more like guidelines
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,135 Views)