LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCP2210 DLL and LabVIEW 2014

Hello,

Can I have some help for using the dll of the MCP2210 breakout board within a vi in order to output hexadecimal chain through the SPI serial bus and some digital signal to an evaluation kit board ?

I have found some links here, but they are for older version of LabVIEW and DLL.

Thank you for the answer.

JPV67
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 21
(5,062 Views)

@ablation wrote:

Hello,

Can I have some help for using the dll of the MCP2210 breakout board within a vi in order to output hexadecimal chain through the SPI serial bus and some digital signal to an evaluation kit board ?

I have found some links here, but they are for older version of LabVIEW and DLL.

Thank you for the answer.

It doesn't matter that the examples are for an older verison of LabVIEW and DLL.

Concept of *how* to do it remains the same.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 21
(5,039 Views)

Well, so , how  ? Have you an idea ?

It would be more useful for me, thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 21
(5,000 Views)

@Bingal wrote:

Well, so , how  ? Have you an idea ?

It would be more useful for me, thank you.

You said that you have found some links. FOLLOW them.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 21
(4,992 Views)

That was a useless reply.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 21
(4,822 Views)

I have a similar problem.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 21
(4,820 Views)

Hello LYNNS,

I am happy (!) to see that I am not the only one who have difficulties to use MCP2210 DLL with LabVIEW.

Because of the no ( stupid ?) answer, I change my project and decide to use LabVIEW with Arduino UNO via the LINX programm :

https://www.labviewmakerhub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=528&p=3300#p3300

Now I developp an other application with the good help of samkristoff !

Hope this can help you, good luck !

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 21
(4,797 Views)

If you want a good answer, ask a good question. "Can I have some help?" is not a good question. Post your code, explain what doesn't work, include the text and error code for any errors that occur.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 21
(4,774 Views)

@JP67 wrote:

Hello LYNNS,

I am happy (!) to see that I am not the only one who have difficulties to use MCP2210 DLL with LabVIEW.

Because of the no ( stupid ?) answer, I change my project and decide to use LabVIEW with Arduino UNO via the LINX programm :

https://www.labviewmakerhub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=528&p=3300#p3300

Now I developp an other application with the good help of samkristoff !

Hope this can help you, good luck !

How is the "difficulties" of MCP2210 DLL any fault of the LabVIEW community here????

It is a DLL written by Microchip. Blame them them instead.

And for your information, no one here is under any obligation to help you with YOUR project.

It is YOUR project. Not our project.  Talk about being a narcissist.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 21
(4,767 Views)

Thank you for the input. The only problem I have is that I need to upgrade from 2011 to 2013 to run.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 21
(4,749 Views)