LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Device Driver disk 2 of 2 for 7.1

I am trying to install Labview 7.1 on a new computer to support legacy 7.1.1 RT applications.  I have lost my device driver disk 2 of 2.  I cannot seem to get the RT portion of Labview to work.  When I try to open my RT vi's, I am getting a variety of missing DLL all related to niwd4.dll.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,657 Views)

You can download the device driver CDs from the NI website. Just search for device drivers.

Message 2 of 8
(3,644 Views)
This is the place where you can download the device driver CD's.
Eli S.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
Message 3 of 8
(3,594 Views)
I was trying to find  the same thing (since mine got cracked), but they are not listed there.
Randall Pursley
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,564 Views)

Hm, they only list it by the month of the release. Is 2006.08 already too recent?

That's right, it seems no older ones are listed.

Daniel

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,559 Views)
The date on the driver disks from 7.1 are listed as May 2004.
Randall Pursley
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,554 Views)
I have looked through the device drivers and I can not find the Februay 2005 release of version 7.1.  I really need to reinstall this disk urgently.  Is there any other source I can go to for this disk?
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,552 Views)

Luck,

You mention that you are having problems with LabVIEW RT. The device driver CD, as its name implies, only has drivers for NI hardware products such as DAQ boards or for Modular instruments. I really doubt that the problem you are having with LabVIEW RT has to do with Device Drivers. I am not sure which disk you lost but it is possible that the disk was actually part of the installation for LV RT or drivers specific to LabVIEW RT.

I would contact your local sales representative to see if they can provide you with new installation media, as this is definitely not available to download.

Eli S.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,524 Views)