LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging Issues

Hello Everyone, The issue I'm facing is that data logged is not showing the name of the channel and its combining all data into one file. Kindly, give me some suggestions to amend changes. I have attached a picture showing how i combined all the graphs data into one write file. I want the file format to be changed and divided based on channels with their respective data. Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,967 Views)

No attachment.

Be sure to include your actual VI and not just a picture.

Also, exactly what does "the file format to be changed and divided based on channels with their respective data" mean?  Provide an example of how you want it to look.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,954 Views)

Thank goodness you forgot to attach the picture.  Do not attach a picture!  Instead, attach the actual VI so we can inspect it, edit it, see "behind" the Case Statements, even try out some of the code and figure out what it does.

We need to see the code in order to understand it and make suggestions.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,953 Views)

As suggested by others its always better to share the code which you have tried, so that iys easy to debugg and provide you solution.

to my knowledge and, if i try to get something from your explanation you can use TDMS File format and you can store the values in different sheets.

http://www.ni.com/tutorial/9334/en/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,926 Views)
I'm getting all the data in one file without description. Its getting the data from the sources. I want different properties such as voltage, current etc to be displayed in the file with their respective data. Kindly help. Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,828 Views)
Sorry, here is the file.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,827 Views)