LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock-In Amplifier with NI-DAQmx, Solid-State Relay, Solenoid Valve

I am trying to find two LabVIEW programs and/or drivers that I can combine into one program in order to both measure voltage from something using a coaxial cable and then to also control the flow of the substance into the system using the solenod valve.

I will be using a Stanford Research Systems MODEL SR830 DSP Lock-In Amplifier to measure the voltage with a NI-DAQmx, EATON D96210ACZ2 3-32 VDC Solid-State Relay, and a Solenoid Valve. Photos of some of the instrumentation are attached.

Primarily, if anyone could provide information on an already created LabVIEW file/driver that can measure voltage specifically with the Stanford Research Systems MODEL SR830 DSP Lock-In Amplifier would be the most help.

But assistance in an already created LabVIEW file/driver for a solenoid to turn on and off (open and close) and specifics on how to manually connect the Lock-In Amplifier, EATON Solid-State Relay, coaxial cable, and solenoid valve would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,762 Views)

You may want to look into the following plug and play LabVIEW instrument driver. This is for the Standford Research 630 DAQ system. Thus, it is not supported for your SR830, but it will probably give you an idea how to comunicate with it. There is no plug and play driver for the SR830.

http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=0150AFD753643985E0440003BA7CCD...

With regards to your USB DAQ, solid state relay, and solenoid valve setup you need to provide more information. You really should have done some homework before you just posted to this form and asked for other people to do your work, or at least provide more information. For example what is the Solid State relay expecting? How much current does the solid state relay need to drive it? Really, we just need more information about what your exact goal is and how you wish to accomplish it. Plus, you need to state the specs of the solid state relay and solenoid valve being you are posting to a NI form. My suggestion is to sit down and read the manuals for the SR830, solid state relay, and solenoid valve. This will help you understand these devices and how they should be controlled.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,724 Views)