From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking oscilloscope to computer

I can't find it on Device manager. What should I do? I tried plugging to all ports.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(1,140 Views)

Hi Johnson95,

sorry, wrong info, RTO has no USB-TMC remote control possibility. You have to use either LAN or GPIB

BR

Milo

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(1,134 Views)

I can't detect the scope on my device manager after connecting it by LAN cable. What should I do?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(1,100 Views)

Over LAN you don't see it in Device Manager, use the NI MAX: Devices and Interfaces -> Network Devices -> Add new Device

Milo

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(1,090 Views)

Driver Error

I have physically connected, however, this error occurred. I've downloaded the right driver and I'm using it. Please advise.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(1,054 Views)
That's an instrument specific error. You are setting something incorrectly or there is a big in the driver. Please contact R&S since it is their code and you have not provided details on the parameters you ate passing to the driver.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(1,044 Views)

instrument error 3.JPG

Now I'm receiving this error.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(1,034 Views)

lock error.JPGlock solution.JPG

I've linked the oscilloscope to my computer, now how to I overcome this locked VI issue? Please advise. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(995 Views)
It's not a locked VI, it's the resource that is locked and probably by another VI.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(986 Views)