LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to download 64-bit LV 2009 development software

Solved!
Go to solution

We have a license for the 32-bit version of the development and app builder. According to NI that gives us rights to the 64-bit 2009 also. I can't find a download of the Base 64-bit 2009 dev system. I see F2 and F3 patch's? I assume there is a base install first , then the patchs. All help is appreciated

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,798 Views)
Solution
Accepted by svoegelin

Looks like this should be it: http://www.ni.com/download/labview-development-system-2009-sp1/3343/en/

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,793 Views)

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,784 Views)

Sorry I thought I had it. This page prompts for my license numbers and I enter them successfully for the LV2009 dev. software and builder we purchased. Then I can select new versions or old. I try either one and the best they offer is a 2011 download. I can ev en do a full site search and only come up with LV2009 Dev Patches. Not the base version. Any advice?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,745 Views)

Make sure that you have a current license registered to your NI account.  If you have that, then the link above should work just fine.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,732 Views)