LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lif Program with LIFA

I am trying to make lift with labview. The controller i use i arduino uno. i just need to make the lift go up and down. And i have to make maximum person can go inside. Help me please... I have make some of my own. But i didnt go well. Please correct me if you find something wrong in my program.

Kudos and Marked as Solution == Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,552 Views)

1. Explain what you are trying to do, in detail. It is totally unclear from your description. What does the controller do?

2. Explain what the problem with your code is, what is it that is not working?

3. Attach the actual vi, not just a screenshot.

4. Your booleans is a huge mess, no one is going to able to follow that logic. You must be able to simplify and put some comments in that logic.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,537 Views)

@perhult wrote:

4. Your booleans is a huge mess, no one is going to able to follow that logic. You must be able to simplify and put some comments in that logic.

No kidding.  You have 3 boolean inputs, and only 2 boolean outputs.  Yet you have 17 boolean operations taking place.  Maybe it was just rapid prototypeing and just testing things out but it can be drastically simplified.

Oh and LIFA is a bit old and hasn't been updated in a while.  It works just fine but has limited hardware suppot and LINX is the successor.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,512 Views)

@perhult wrote:

Too many functions.  Too many backwards wires.   It looks like you are often trying to AND multiple booleans together.  The Compound Arithmetic node can be set to AND mode.  It is expandable so any number of boolean wires can be ANDed with a single function.  You can even invert the inputs and output so you can include NOT functions into the node.

Also, instead of using a select function to send out a 1 or 0, use Bool to (1,0) in the boolean palette.

And use block diagram cleanup.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,511 Views)