LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview

hello together again 🙂

I now send the program what I did but I have little trouble

1) the first signal is running normally but the second signal (right corner) is not running in the graph for both signals

2) second problem, I just want the right corner signal to run, and if I want the second sinusoidal signal then run through a button.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(328 Views)

Hi Paolo,

Thanks for the new post and I hope your well.

I would please ask two things, 1) Keep your issue to one post, 2) certainly don't post more than once, wait for people to get back to you. Also a note, to help the community answer your posts please remember to most a good summary of the issue in the title, to post a detailed summary of the issue -- stating what your trying to do, what isn't working, what hardware/software your using and any debugging information you've tried so far. 

Then when we reply - you've have an answer not more questions... and Im afraid I just have questions.

1. What are you trying to achieve? I would suggest looking at the build waveform node which allows you to pass an array of data and apply timing to the data.

2. Are you saying you wish one signal to appear continuously and the 2nd to appear upon a press of a button?

Thanks, 

Kind Regards
James Hillman
Applications Engineer 2008 to 2009 National Instruments UK & Ireland
Loughborough University UK - 2006 to 2011
Remember Kudos those who help! 😉
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(313 Views)