From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview project refuses to remember where it last loaded libraries from

Solved!
Go to solution

I have a labview project that pulls several source code controled labview libraries into its self.  Everytime I start up the project, the project is saying it can't find VI's within the libraries even though they havn't changed location.  I can manually tell the project where the VI's are and it is happy until I close labview and then re-open the project and I have to go through the whole ordeal again.  Does anyone know why this might be happening?  This is labview 2011 SP1 and we are using accurev for source code control.  I should mention that accurev, by default, puts a read only lock on the libraries, as they shoudnt be modified by the user.  I've done other projects where this hasn't been an issue.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,070 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author MGould

Well, I figured it out.  I had removed a portion of my code and placed it in a seperate library under version control and re added back to the origional project.  I had deleted the origional code that was refactored but hadn't updated the project to reflect the fact that it didn't exist anymore.  After I removed the origional references and made sure it was linking to the new library it wsa happy.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,053 Views)