LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview project refuses to remember where it last loaded libraries from

Solved!
Go to solution

I have a labview project that pulls several source code controled labview libraries into its self.  Everytime I start up the project, the project is saying it can't find VI's within the libraries even though they havn't changed location.  I can manually tell the project where the VI's are and it is happy until I close labview and then re-open the project and I have to go through the whole ordeal again.  Does anyone know why this might be happening?  This is labview 2011 SP1 and we are using accurev for source code control.  I should mention that accurev, by default, puts a read only lock on the libraries, as they shoudnt be modified by the user.  I've done other projects where this hasn't been an issue.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,072 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author MGould

Well, I figured it out.  I had removed a portion of my code and placed it in a seperate library under version control and re added back to the origional project.  I had deleted the origional code that was refactored but hadn't updated the project to reflect the fact that it didn't exist anymore.  After I removed the origional references and made sure it was linking to the new library it wsa happy.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,055 Views)