LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview help

If anyone can help me out, I am trying to hook up a Keithley 3390 Arbitrary Waveform Generator to LabVIEW with GPIB to control the generator.  The waveform generator is hooked up with an oscilloscope with a BNC cable and I want to use the instrument drivers for Keithley 3390.  I am new with LabVIEW and I thought I did everything right but it keeps giving me this error message saying id query failed.  I have found on multiple sites to disable the id query all together.  Does anyone have any input?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,842 Views)

This is the LabVIEW help forum, so every single post is about "LabVIEW help". I would recommend to use a more descriptive title in the future.

Are you actually using LabVIEW? It might be better to ask in the instrument control forum. You can ask the moderator to move your post and/or edit the subject.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,823 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

Are you actually using LabVIEW? It might be better to ask in the instrument control forum. You can ask the moderator to move your post and/or edit the subject.

He already asked there as well: http://forums.ni.com/t5/Instrument-Control-GPIB-Serial/GPIB-with-labVIEW/m-p/3280686

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,796 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:
He already asked there as well..

Yes, 6 minutes later, probably in response to my post above. 😄

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,786 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

@crossrulz wrote:
He already asked there as well..

Yes, 6 minutes later, probably in response to my post above. 😄

Well, I have been with my kid all day.  So I am playing a little catch up here.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,777 Views)