From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview for 1 file

Hi Crossrulz,blokk, sam ao

It's in the middle of the night but I was curious to see what you made for me.

It's all working fine, but the result is not what I expected. The file is tada2.txt.

When I compare with the old file I have I see

- The amount of samples is oke.

- The bits per sample is oke.

- The samplerate is oke. But the result is not what I expected.

I have the old txt-file (tada.txt) made years ago with a Windows 98 program that nowadays does not work anymore.

In the two attachments you can see the difference. I have no idea what to do, but there must be a connction because both are made of the same wav.

Do you have an idea?

Greetings, Peter 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(774 Views)

sorry, but i do not know what is the result what you expect. You have the LV vi so you can see what it does. You do not have the old program, so I cannot have any idea what way it worked. Maybe you should make a clear definition about the information you are willing to extract from wav files. Until this question is under defined, at least for me...

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(738 Views)

I'll try:

in the wav there is information.

I need that information as hex or binary so I can send it to a microprocessor and I can play that file and hear the wav.

It's not for playing the music but for sounds in programs I use ( one phrase of a song or something like that).

Greetings, Peter

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(681 Views)
You were the one that attached the VI for building as an exe. Didn't you test the actual VI before posting it? Have you attempted anything to change the VI to do w what you want? You haven't attached a wav file that you want saved so what sort of help do you expect?
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(669 Views)

I stop for a while with this issue because I'm not sure Laview caan solve my problem.

Maybe you hear of me in some weeks.

Thanks for all your help.

Peter

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(616 Views)

vi

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(615 Views)