From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview exe running on development computer but it is broken on client computer

Hello,

I an issue that it seem can’t be fixed with any of the suggestion posts.

The problem is that I can build an executable on my development computer and I run it without any problems. When I make an installer and install in on my target/client computer the exe is broken. And error window appears stating that I need development environment to fix errors.

From suggestions, I have included all of the dll during build of exe, I have tried moving dll into System32 folder on my client computer, tried to recompile all vis in memory of my development computer and rebuild exe, installed full version on client computer. None of this solved the problem.

So I am without options to trying and solve this. Can someone please let me know what I am doing wrong?  I have include project and one of my Vis for some to try and fix the issue.

I appreciate any help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,234 Views)

Typically it means you're missing some component on the target, as .net, visa or some thing you're making use of. So what do you make use of?

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,191 Views)

Both computers are runing windows 8.1 and both fo them have .net framework 4.5 insalled. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,174 Views)

On my computer the SQL Lite VI's are broken, have you moved and registered the DLLs on the target computer? Also the CDL expiration date doesn't register any properties, making it hard to write to them. Could that be the issue?

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,169 Views)