LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview drivers with Ocean Optics ADC 1000

I am using Labview 2011 on Windows 7. I have downloaded and installed the drivers from NI. The device is corretly recognized by Labview I can see it in MAX. I am able to use the included VI Aquire Continous Waveform. It gives me some wierd looking data then on the second time the VI collects data I get an error that tells me to cyle the power of the device. When I do this this I can get data again but only once like before. This same error shows up in all of the VI included in the project.

Thanks for any help, Curt

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,307 Views)

Hello TFSM,

What is your configuration regarding drivers and how are you communicating with this device? Can you please post an image of your code?

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,279 Views)

I know it's 2 years late, but this came up when I searched the problem. Here's my solution:

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Using-Ocean-Optics-USB-2000-4000-drivers-to-communicate-with-an/m-p...

Thread title (in case the link breaks):

Using Ocean Optics USB 2000 4000 drivers to communicate with an ADC1000-USB Camera (Dual-Port SD2000 Fiber Optic Spectrometer). This works, though I also had to disable the spectral correction in the "read optical spectrum" vi. It gave INF for each pixel otherwise.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,174 Views)