From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview driver for LeCroy WaveAce oscilloscope?

I am not sure if you are referring to the drivers as they relate to Labview or if you are referring to the drivers that were on Lecroy's install CD.  If it is not related to Labview than I would reccomend that you contact the manufacturer directly.

Jacob K

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

Jacob K
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 28
(1,623 Views)

Does it works only via lan or someone tried it also via usb?

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 28
(1,480 Views)

Hi,

I am also a little disappointed that there is no Labview drivers for this waveace instruments. Is there any progress on this?

cheers

Julian

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 28
(1,443 Views)

Hi All,

Just in case you are wondering there is a WaveAce LabVIEW driver on the LeCroy website for download. I think it only works with the 1000 and 2000 series.

Phil

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 28
(1,260 Views)

Has anyone tried the LeCroy WaveAce 1000/2000 LabVIEW drivers on a WaveAce 222 or similar model?  I downloaded the drivers and they are written in LabVIEW 2012.  I have LabVIEW 2011 so I was not able to get them to run on may computer.  LHP

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 28
(1,225 Views)

Welcome to the NI forums!

This thread isn't the most active anymore, you may want to post a request to our version conversion forum to see if a community member can make the VIs into an older version. Best of luck!

Nathan Murphy
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 28
(1,205 Views)

Has there been no update on drivers the WaveAce 200 series?

We have a few and it would be quite nice to be able to use them with LabVIEW. 

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 28
(894 Views)

Hello All,

Sorry, there are not any LabVIEW drivers for the WaveAce 100/200 series Oscilloscopes available from TeledyneLecroy.

There are only the ones for the WaveAce 1000/2000 series.

The two scope series are different hardware platforms and use different technologies so the driver is not compatible with the older discontinued series.

Regards,

Leonard Brown

Applications Engineer

TeledyneLecroy

1-800-553-2769

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 28
(890 Views)