LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview code to feed four consecutive signals from a spectrometer to feed into four different arrays

I am using function generator to trigger a USB650 spectrometer to take four pictures in every one wavecycle. I want to be able to create 1D arrays for each of the four signals received.  How can I do it?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,348 Views)
You should post some code so we can understand how you have programmed your application and what sort of datatypes you are working with.
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,339 Views)
What I am trying to do is-- I am fluctuating the temperature of TE cooler using a function generator. Another function generator which is phase locked with the previous one is used to trigger the spectrometer so that in every one cycle of increase and decrease in temperature the spectrometer takes 4 pictures(at equal interval of time) of the sample that is in the TE cooler. I need to build every picture into an array so that I have 4 horizontal arrays, which i later bundle up to one 2D array. As SG sends another cycle of wave, spectrometer will once again take four pictures, which can be changed into one 2D array. I send this array into a for loop and use a feed back loop to add all the 2D arrays received. But the problem is I am not being able to sort the four pictures into separate arrays. I don't know what code should be used. I just started using labview!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,320 Views)

What have you done so far?  Please post your VI.  It's like a picture is worth a thousand words, but a copy of the VI is twice as good.

If you have a 2-D array and you want to break it into 4 different 1-D arrays, then you probably want to use "Index Array".

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,304 Views)