LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview code in a stand alone system

What is the best possible way in which i can deploy a labview vi (which also requires DAQ) to work as a stand alone system that does not require PC?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,496 Views)

You probly should provide a bit more detail. What are the DAQ requirements (# of channels, speed, etc.). What do you want in place of the PC (cRIO, etc.). What is the budget?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,477 Views)

@karthiksudhir80 wrote:

What is the best possible way in which i can deploy a labview vi (which also requires DAQ) to work as a stand alone system that does not require PC?

No PC?  Then what do you expect to run your program on?  Or do you just mean a computer that does not have LabVIEW installed?

What I'm guessing you really want is to build and executable and then an installer.  In the project, right-click on the Build Specifications and choose application.  Once you have the executable built, do the same for an installer.  Since you are using DAQmx, you will want to make sure DAQmx is included in the Additional Installers.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,445 Views)

My hardware requirement is to acquire two digital signals and output a digital signal, i was wondering if it is possible to burn the code in ARM7 using the embedded module for ARM microcontroller so that it would work as a stand alone system.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,404 Views)