cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview XY Graph - multiple Y

Solved!
Go to solution

@nkritsch wrote:

yes i have irregular Intervals so i need the XY Graph (which i use)

But i will doing the "same" like in the picture.

I Start on a Voltage...get the 3/5 Current Values then i go to the next voltage step and so on.

It can be only build by an XY Graph.

So i want get multi Plots in 1 Graph.

The easiest but most inflexible(!) way to build up an xy graph would be to use the "build-xy-graph express VI" and configure it to retain data between calls.

Otherwise, just build the data in a shift register (recommended, see attached). Do you know the final number of points beforehand? If you do, you should initialize the data structure at the final size with all NaN and replace with real data as it arrives. This avoids excessive memory reallocations during the run.

Here's a quick example. Modify as needed.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(877 Views)
Solution
Accepted by nkritsch
Gerd,

On the right side, the voltage step is defined as .050. Really have no idea if the voltage on the x axis is this increment or something measured.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(869 Views)

Hello,

i figured out that i can plot multiple grapgs if give the XY Graph an array which contains N Clusters (and an Cluster is build from 2 arrays with DBL num)

Or i can build an array which contains N Clusters (an cluster contains an array from an cluster which is build from 2 DBL nums)

my problem is i have an array which coontains N Clusters (with 2 dbl nums). (The Foor Loop with "number of Curves")

and i need to plot this Cluster iin the main for loop. So it should grow with number of iteration of main loop

So each of my N Clusters dont contains an array of num but only one num.

i thought about filling the arrays....but i dont need 2 arrays for it but N*2 Arrays. so i cant do it manuell.

for N=1 i done it but i dont know how to fill N arrays

i tried to do it with the "array 3" so but it wont work. Could it be that my data flow is wrong

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(848 Views)