LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview Tutorial4 , DAQ Assistent Error

Hello,

Iam a new User to the Labview System. I use the Labview 8 to learn more about the possibilties of this analytical system. At the moment I need the software to take measurements for a Thesis.

I started with the enclosed Tutorials and was immediatly fascinated by this software. But now at Tutorial 4 I got into trouble, that I couldnt resolve by myself.

It concerns the following...

1. Started by generate the NI-DAQmx at the block diagramm

2. chose analog, voltage like in the Tutorial described

3. picked physical channel "ai01" at the "Dev1 (DAQCard-6036E)"

4. at the next step the DAQ Assistent started to configure the channel (done; like in the Tutorial described)

At this step I try to Test my inputs, but an Error occurs.

"DAQ Assistent Error: Error 200329..." ...while trying to configure the system for a analog capture an error occurs.

I dont know how to solve this Problem... 😞

Used Hardware:

- NI DAQCard 6036E

- NI SC 2345

- some SCC Add-on modules...( one is attached --> SCC-AI01 Isolated analog input)

If you need any further information please ask...

Thanks for your Help.

Regards

Thorsten

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,195 Views)

Hi Thorsten,

the error you encountered is a hardware configuration error. Typically this error occurs when an external clock is required but missing. In your case, the board might be defective. Therefore, I suggest you check the board's functionality. 

Go to the Measurement & Automation Explorer and look for the 6036 device. Try the self-test and the test panel to check the board's functionality. You can also check if the self-calibration works. Please run the DAQ Diagnostics Tool to further analyze the board. If you detect issues with the hardware, please contact NI technical support. 

Best regards, 

Peter

--
Peter A.
Field Sales Engineer, NI Germany
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,174 Views)