LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview Sound Vi

Hello everyone, i am new to this forum and i would like to ask  some questions regarding the Sound Vi Labview. My supervisor asked me to create an audio amplifier that is able to pass some software test designed by him in LabView and i am 100% new to LabView. I created some amplifiers, according to some examples found on the Internet, however, those amplifiers are able to play normal musics came out from music players, but not from the LabView Sound Testing software, but the software had already tested to be correct. So i would like to has some opinions from u guys. Thank you very much and below attached a bmp file...thanks again =D

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,577 Views)

LabVIEW is a programming language, not circuit design software. It is not clear what you are trying to do here.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,567 Views)

oh...no no no, i am to build up an amplifier which when tested by LabView using the soundcard, it is able to produce 1KHz of sound...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,563 Views)

What are the specifications of your sound card? What is the output level? What is the input level?

In your circuit you show a 32 mV peak signal as input.  Will the sound card generate a signal that small? That is equivalent to ~60 microwatts into 8 ohms.

Are you using a microphone or line input? The microphone input might be overdriven by a 640 mVpp signal.

Lynn

Message 4 of 5
(2,521 Views)

Thanks for the reply, actually i am quite blur with it also, cause all i has was just the soundcard inside a pc and internet, i didnt have the user manual, PC suite or guide for the soundcard and only left with a multimeter instead of oscilloscope to deal with it, but i attached the soundcard and its casing, hope it helps. Thanks.

And how to measure the output of the soundcard, cause i searched through the Internet and only found that some guys saying that the multimeter still produce the same output voltage even when sound was emitting, provided the multimeter is in AC mode..

Thx

Traineer

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,495 Views)