LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview Robotics Starter Kit 2.0 VI errors

Hello,

I am working on a code to conrol the DaNI robot from the starter kit 2.0 with the keyboard arrows. 

I am getting a few errors with my VI all FPGA related I think. Here's the list of errors:

1)  NI_Robotics_Starter Kit Host_9632_2.0lvclass:Open FPGA Ref_No Run.vi

--> Open FPGA VI Reference: target support for selected FPGA device is not installed

--> You have connected two terminals of different types

2)  NI_Robotics_Starter Kit Host_9632_2.0lvclass:Initialize Starter Kit 2.0 (sbRIO-9632).vi

--> LABVIEW Class Method SubVI `NI_Robotics_Starter Kit Host_FPGA_2.0lvclass:Initialize Starter Kit 2.0 (sbRIO-9632).vi`: One or more of the set of VIs that this dynamic dispath subVI or property item may call are broken 

3)  NI_Robotics_Starter Kit Host_FPGA_2.0lvclass:Initialize FPGA Starter Kit Host.vi

--> LABVIEW Class Method SubVI `NI_Robotics_Starter Kit Host_FPGA_2.0lvclass:Open FPGA Ref_No Run.vi`: One or more of the set of VIs that this dynamic dispath subVI or property item may call are broken 

From thoses errors I assume that I didnt install the FPGA module correctly but I don't understand how. ( I didn't edit the Starter Kit subVIs)

I installed Labview 2015, robotics module, FPGA module, myRIO sofware bundle, Simulation module, mathscript RT module and Vision development module.

Is there a specific order I need to install them in or did I miss a module?

Thanks for any help

MortZxD

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,117 Views)

hey mortzxd,

This error could be because the FPGA reference has the incorrect name. looking at your vi as well I believe this loop will iterate only once. Do you want this?

Alex

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,004 Views)