LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview Academic Licenses

Hi everybody,
i have a question regarding Labview License Options - Department, College & Campus. I understood that these licenses allow unlimited installation of Labview at Department, College & Campus level. Does "unlimited" really mean unlimited or there are some limits? If this is true let's say we have 50 computers in the Campus. I can install Labview on all of them with the Depatment license option  which is several times cheeper than the Campus license. Am i right?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,835 Views)
Hi There,

Yes, you are right. You can install/activate an unlimited number of licenses with the Academic Licenses. But ...
Depending of the size of the College/University you will need a Department, College of Campus license.
The software contents included is the same, but depending if it is a Department, College or Campus license you get for example more CD (DVD) sets delivered which you can then distribute amongs multiple software admins.

As you talk about 50 installs I think you can talk about a College license.
I would recommend to contact your local sales representatives and make the decision with them.

Best regards,
Spacetronics

Best regards,
Joeri

National Instruments
Servicesg
http://www.ni.com/ask

Make our forums great:
If you like the answer, don't forget to "Kudos!".
"Accept the Solution" if your question is answered!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,811 Views)

Hi,
I've got a Labview with the following files:

LabView_Academic_Fall2013_DeviceDrivers
LabView_Academic_Fall2013_DVD1
LabView_Academic_Fall2013_DVD2
LabView_Academic_Fall2013_DVD3
LabView_Academic_Fall2013_DVD4
LabView_Academic_Fall2013_SW_Developer_Linux_MacOSX
LabView_Academic_Fall2013_Xilinx_CompilationTools

And I extracted the 4 DVD files in a folder and installed it completly and updated all NI MAX features, I also extracted the first file in another folder and the last 2 files in a third folder. Now I have a problem that I can not find or instal the own Labview program!! I also check the lisence manager and the Labview was not in the list but the person who was responsible for said that the labview is contained. Well I do not know what should to do?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,408 Views)

Make a new thread, your question does not relate to the original which was asked 6 years ago.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,348 Views)