From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 8.5.1 Professional for sale

We no longer have a need for our copy of Labview 8.5.1 Professional Development.  There are two discs that say 8.6, so there may be an upgrade.  Would like to get $2100 for it.  If interested, please e-mail probityeng@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks,

Mitch

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,015 Views)

Hi Mitch,

please don't forget to contact your local National Instruments branch and aks them about a software license transfer form.

Stefan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,956 Views)

Thanks, Stefan.  I'll make sure we do that.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,905 Views)

How about adding classified sections for hardware & software...  I'm sure it would get some good use.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,890 Views)

1. do you still have it?  I can upgrade to the current Labview for $2500 so 2100 seems a bit steep.

ascaples@comcast.net

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,503 Views)

@ascaples wrote:

1. do you still have it?  I can upgrade to the current Labview for $2500 so 2100 seems a bit steep.

ascaples@comcast.net

You do realize this thread is 4 years old, right?  Just buy the new version for yourself.  You'll be better off that way.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,494 Views)