LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 8.0 Technical support

Dear Sir/ Madam, 

I am using LabView  8.0 software with PCI- 6259 NI card for my experimental setup, since last 5 years. I have encountered a problem with the software which is as follows 
When I click on Run Tab an error message comes which says 
Error -2147220712 occurred at DAQmx Create Task.vi:1

This error code is undefined. No one has provided a description for this code, or you might have wired a number that is not an error code to the error code input. 
  Three option comes under this error message 1. CONTINUE  2. STOP  3. Why not found? 

After clicking on strop  
again I am redirected to this page Inline image 2 
If I am selecting Why not found? Tab, again another error message displays which says 
Error -200429 occurred at DAQmx Read (Analog 1D Wfm NChan NSamp).vi:1
Possible reason(s):

Value passed to the Task/Channels In control is an empty string (or I/O control).

The value must refer to a valid task or valid channels. 

I am not able to understand the problem. I checked all connections to ensure any loose connections etc, and found OK, but still these errors are coming and I am not able to record data. 
Please find attached snapshots of the screen and error messages.  
Please assist me to resolve this issue.  
Amit

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,135 Views)

Your embedded image is broken.  You can't embed an image that points to your gmail account.

It sounds like the Express VI is configured for a channel that doesn't exist on your system.  Try double-clicking the DAQ Assistant and browsing to a channel that exists.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,119 Views)

Sorry,  

Can I delete this post and again start new discussion with changed photos. 

Thanks for your response.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,086 Views)