LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 7.1 and the Instrument I/O Assistant 1.0.1 does not work?

I am having some issues here. I have resently installed LabView 7.1 and I need to use the Instrument I/O Assistant. Whenever I put the assistant into the block diagram I get an error telling me that my install of LabView 7.0 has not been completed to be able to use the Assistant. I dont understand whats going on..I downloaded the IIOA update and I get the same error message. So do the later versions of LabView not use the assistant or is there another update that im not aware of. Thanks for your time.

Mike
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,864 Views)

I am also facing the same problem while trying 2 use Instrument I/O Assistant.. but my labview version is 8.0 and Instrument I/O Assistant 1.0.1... when i wanna use it, a prompt telling me MAX or Instrument I/O Assistant is not installed correctly... my MAX is working fine.... but i've reinstalled both components and its still prompting me the same msg... Smiley Sad

Best Regards,

JQ

LV 8.0 user...
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,858 Views)
Does anyone have a solution for us?

Mike
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,846 Views)
So far I am still not having any luck with this.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,834 Views)
kirakd - Instrument I/O Assistant 1.0.1 released before LabVIEW 7.1 shipped, so it does not have LV 7.1 support.  To get LV 7.1 support, you should install Instrument I/O Assistant from the latest Driver CD.  Look at this thread for info on how to get the Driver CD: http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=215514#M215514 -Tommy

Message Edited by TommyTestBoy on 11-17-2006 07:34 AM

Message 6 of 7
(2,826 Views)

@TommyTestBoy wrote:
kirakd - Instrument I/O Assistant 1.0.1 released before LabVIEW 7.1 shipped, so it does not have LV 7.1 support.  To get LV 7.1 support, you should install Instrument I/O Assistant from the latest Driver CD.  Look at this thread for info on how to get the Driver CD: http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=215514#M215514 -Tommy

Message Edited by TommyTestBoy on 11-17-2006 07:34 AM

Thanks Tommy! The new driver CD worked great. Long download but it was worth it.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,797 Views)