LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView in Intranet

Hello Friends,

I am new to LabView programming and I have little query about LabView . Shall I put my LabView Real Time Chassis in Local Intranet & access it form Desktop PC? and can I can Single Chassis on Multiple Desktop machines simulataneously?

Thanks and Regards,

Sandeep
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,037 Views)
Hi

Yes you could do this.
You could use for example DataSocket to distribute your data, you could also set which computers could get this data from your realtime chasis.
You could also use TCP/IP protocol to distribute your data, there are many options that you can use.

bogdani
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,030 Views)
Hi again is here any way to edit post ?

I forgot
I you are using LV 8 you could also use new feature like Shared Variable 🙂

bogdani
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,026 Views)
Hi Sandeep,

I'm not sure that the default settings of RT chassis let you communicate through FTP, if so you shall go to
Tools >> Options... >> VI Server: TCP/IP Access
and allow access.

bogdani, I don't think it is possible to edit your post, but this would be very nice to add that possibility... Maybe we shall start a "wish list thread" Smiley Very Happy

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,021 Views)
just to  let you know it is possible to edit your post, after you submit your post you can go to the options of your post on the right hand side and click on edit post. you only have a certain amount of time to edit.

See

Message Edited by Jhoskins on 02-14-2006 08:59 AM

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
Message 5 of 6
(4,015 Views)
Hey, it works... but not for a message a of a previous day or a message that received an answer, which is quite sensible in the end.. Smiley Indifferent
90% of the time I want to edit my post is just after posting them to correct some tipping mistakes.. and well.. no solution for the 10% 😄

Thanks for the info Joe !

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,997 Views)