LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView and .Net

I have devloped a LabView application which is calling .Net DLLs to perform its tasks. The problem is that it will not run properly while in the LabView developer. If the application is compiled into an executable and then the executable is run, everything works fine. I get no error messages or anything when running from the developer. It seems as if it runs it's first loop iteration ok but every iteration afterwards does nothing. This makes it real hard for further development and any troubleshooting. Is this an issue with LabView? I am using LabView 2009.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,335 Views)
Can't say it's an issue with LabVIEW unless we know more about what you're doing... What are these .NET assemblies? Are they private assemblies? Do you have all of the error I/O wired?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,314 Views)
They are private assemblies and all of the error I/O is connected.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,303 Views)
Well, I've used private assemblies (even in loops) and have not encountered the issue you're describing. Unless you can upload the code (along with the private assemblies) for someone else to try, you will need to isolate the issue. Start with something simple like just one property access, and then add on until it breaks.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,299 Views)