From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView 8.5 How to Adjust Pressure Scale?

Hello All,

Complete newbie to LabVIEW and need help. We are running LabVIEW 8.5 on a H20 pressure stand and had to replace a high pressure sensor, after install the pressure readout on the screen shows -19 psi. It should be zero with the test stand not running. How can I zero the display out or set an offset? The sensor came calibrated from the manufacturer and was checked by an outside calibration house and passed.

I've opened up a project which I think is the settings for the machine but can't find any calibration settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,509 Views)

Hi  fbergski

Are you able to attach your code?

Have you verified that the voltage readout from the transducer is giving the correct value outside of software?

Ingram | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,453 Views)

Where is this code located? Totally new to LabVIEW. I'll check voltages this morning.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,447 Views)

Input voltage per spec, next I called the sensor company and they sent me a procedure to zero the sensor, worked somewhat. By doing that the stand came back to life, not sure what I did but it worked. Still need to adjust -10psi out of the software.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,430 Views)