From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView 2012 Security System Main vi's have error 200559

@alibhatti wrote:

(5)I think that there is something wrong inside of the express vi and I don't how to get rid of the express vi's, so start using real DAQmx functions.

Hi Ali (is that your first name?).

You can sometimes convert an ExpressVI into an ordinary subVI by right-clicking on the ExpressVI and select "Open Front Panel". LabVIEW will then ask you if you want to convert that ExpressVI into a subVI (as that is the only way for it to open the front panel). Select "Convert" and the ExpressVI will have been changed into an ordinary subVI.

That may or may not help you debug your problem further. Some ExpressVIs won't convert to the exact equivalent code, while others will, so it's not guarenteed that your code will work exactly the same as when you had the ExpressVI, including it might show an entirely new error now. But try it out and see if that helps you get further.

On another note. I didn't read the entire thread before it got cleaned out by a moderator, but please be patient with these guys. The handful of people that got burned (and probably burned you back unjustly) have over a hundred years of LV experience combined. It was all quite unfortunate I think, not helped at all by the language barrier. Anyways, let's try again, and then we could perhaps all head your advise about being polite in the forums?

Cheers,

Steen

CLA, CTA, CLED & LabVIEW Champion
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 37
(902 Views)

Hi SteenSchmidt,

I am polite, so you and every one have to be polite too.

Express vi does not resolve the issue of error 200559. Can you look my vi's.  If you get something about this error 200559, so let me know.

Other's help is appreciated.

Ali Tariq Bhatti

Advice: Some people talk on different issues and abusive against your post because they do not want to help and arguing with you on some other topic. You all will observe and I also observed, so also do not want to mention their name and best way is complaint them to the moderator. If anyone still wants to talk on different issues against the post, other way is to do private message.
~~~Be nice, have faith in ALLAH(God)~~~
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 37
(842 Views)

Hi Ali.

Did you try to convert the offending ExpressVI into an ordinary VI? And did you locate which node within it error 200559 came out of? After that the next step is to investigate the input values to the failing node.

Cheers,

Steen

CLA, CTA, CLED & LabVIEW Champion
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 37
(826 Views)

Hi,

I am now not getting the error of 200559. As, you know, these vi's work with freescale plugin NI ELVIS II board. 

Now, my security system vi's without any error, but not showing any result using freescale plugin NI ELVIS II board and LabVIEW 2012. I don't know.

Here is the video link for information: http://ni.adobeconnect.com/p35906816/?launcher=false&fcsContent=true&pbMode=normal 

Your help and other's NI engineers, etc. help is appreciated.

Ali Tariq

Advice: Some people talk on different issues and abusive against your post because they do not want to help and arguing with you on some other topic. You all will observe and I also observed, so also do not want to mention their name and best way is complaint them to the moderator. If anyone still wants to talk on different issues against the post, other way is to do private message.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 37
(754 Views)

Hi Ali,

If it's not showing any result, have you check the freescale plugin board properly hooked up or may require any input. Wait for your response.

Rehman

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 37
(704 Views)

Any progress, Ali.

Rehman

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 37
(630 Views)

Board hooked up properly, but still don't know as it is not showing any result. Your help and other's help is appreciated.

Ali Tariq

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 37
(572 Views)