LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW program help

Solved!
Go to solution

Actually there is one more thread which actually started by you, check with that i have provided how to sort the values as required by you, Try to implement that in your actual code, then your job is done

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/High-score-ranking-system/m-p/3346910#M983372

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 45
(2,231 Views)

Hi Palanive,

I have tried using your code and it is working alright, however I am not sure of how to use your code to write it into excel, would you mind assisting with that? 

With thanks,

Sonata

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 45
(2,229 Views)

Hello Sonataaaaa,

If you got answer for any of your query try to Accept as solution so that others will not spend time on that thread.

If you are storing just to display the top ten rankers, dont want to use excel just build the values as an array and then apply the sorting algorithm as mentioned in http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/High-score-ranking-system/m-p/3346910#M983372

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 33 of 45
(2,227 Views)

Hi Palanive,

I could not use your snippet because of the LabVIEW version, but I have tried recreating your code, however I could not run it with myRIO, any suggestions I can make to my vi?

With thanks,

Sonata

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 45
(2,191 Views)

what version of LabVIEW Youn are using?

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 45
(2,186 Views)

Hi Palanive,

Im currently using the 2014 version, may I also ask for the snippet you gave, is it possible to display the top ten names and scores at once?

With thanks,

Sonata

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 45
(2,182 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sonataaaaaaa

Yes Its Possible to Display Name as well as score, I have Modified in the Main VI of Yours Check whether it satisfies your requirement.

Message 37 of 45
(2,176 Views)

Hi Palanive,

Thanks for the help! I am close to finishing. Currently the score is recording continuously, how should I modify it so that it records one score after a game ends?

With thanks,

Sonata

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 45
(2,170 Views)

Which is the trigger  to indicate that game ends?

If you get a trigger point based on that decide whether do you want to build an array with new values or not.

Message 39 of 45
(2,162 Views)

Hi Palanive,

We are thinking of allowing our program to run for 20 secs and stop so that we can record the score. Do we use the 'Elapsed Time' function from the Timing palette?

With thanks,

Sonata

0 Kudos
Message 40 of 45
(2,140 Views)