From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW load error code 3: Could not load front panel

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm Using LV2009...also got the same problem...hsm can u give me ur email...i'll send you the error Vi....can you help me pls...thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 61 of 176
(2,159 Views)

yeah...at last, i already fix it after upgrade with LV2009_f3DevAndRTEPatch....thanks all for the tips....it save my 3 days work...fuhh...thank God....xD

0 Kudos
Message 62 of 176
(2,155 Views)

I can confirm that in my case  the sollution using the connPaneRecoveryMode=True key works with LV2011 SP1, but not without Service Pack 1.

0 Kudos
Message 63 of 176
(2,136 Views)

I inherited files in an LLB from some older version of LabView

I am using 2012 and have the same problem.

I have seven different files that I am trying to recover and have resaved all of them with the change to the .ini file with no success.

Does anyone know a way that consistently works?

this problem for me occurs only in the exe file, and not in the development environment.

0 Kudos
Message 64 of 176
(2,060 Views)

Hi AliasesAreDumb,

What do you mean it only occurs in the exe file? When you try to execute it?

If you post your files, I can have a look into them.

Cheers, RMathews

Ramona Lombardo
Applications Engineer, NI Germany
Certified LabVIEW Developer
0 Kudos
Message 65 of 176
(2,050 Views)

Hello!

Please fix my VI too, if it not so hard for you

0 Kudos
Message 66 of 176
(1,996 Views)

I am having the same problem. If you could, please fix this vi too. It's attached.

0 Kudos
Message 67 of 176
(1,955 Views)

Hi,

Got one of those.  This morning I modified and made an executable of my vi.  Since then I couldn't execute or even open the vi with, as a result, this error.  I can open the sub-vi used though.  So, I got my backup vi (from friday...so this was the same I did work on this morning) and I couldn't open it either this time...same error!  But I did open it this morning!  If anyone could try to fix it for me, I'll be really happy.  I'm developping in Labview 2009 SP1.  Thank you very much in advance!

Salut,

Michel

0 Kudos
Message 68 of 176
(1,920 Views)

Here are the fixed VIs.

You can fix it also yourself by:

Instructions to fix a corrupted VI in 2011

1. Close LabVIEW

2. Add connPaneRecoveryMode=True to the LabVIEW.ini file (-The LabVIEW.ini file is located in the National Instruments folder>>LabVIEW 2011>>LabVIEW.ini)

3. Open the corrupt VI.

4. Push Ctrl+A on the block diagram and the copy and paste to a new VI.

5. Save the new VI.

6. Close LabVIEW and remove the ini token (VERY IMPORTANT)

7. Restart LabVIEW and load the new VI and verify it is correct. Save

Especially when you see a cpp-Error when opening the VI, make sure that you copy the VI into a new one. Then you can save it without problems.

Cheers,

RMathews

Ramona Lombardo
Applications Engineer, NI Germany
Certified LabVIEW Developer
Message 69 of 176
(1,917 Views)

Thank you very much!

If anyone has a solution for this in Labview 2009, I would be very pleased.  Smiley Happy

Salutations,

Michel

0 Kudos
Message 70 of 176
(1,911 Views)