From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW load error code 3: Could not load front panel

Solved!
Go to solution

In my case, the code (front panel included) was working properly until I tried to change the connector pane. The next time I tried to open the file, it would not load. So I know it has a front panel - the problem everyone seems to be having is with the connector pane getting corrupted somehow.

If someone could help with my attached file, that'd be great. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 131 of 176
(1,704 Views)

Good day!
I use Labview 2014 patch 1

After the usual save and exit the file .vi longer open, writes an error:

An error occurred loading VI 'KM_200.vi'.LabVIEW load error code 3: Could not load front panel.

Please help restore .vi file

0 Kudos
Message 132 of 176
(1,677 Views)

@mnml_mouse wrote:

Good day!
I use Labview 2014 patch 1

After the usual save and exit the file .vi longer open, writes an error:

An error occurred loading VI 'KM_200.vi'.LabVIEW load error code 3: Could not load front panel.

Please help restore .vi file

You should probably start your own topic since this one was marked as solved.  You'll get more responses that way.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 133 of 176
(1,646 Views)

mnml_mouse started it's own thread here

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 134 of 176
(1,603 Views)

I've had the problem described in this thread using Labview 2011. I tried modifying the .ini file but with no luck, please help!

My vi is attached

0 Kudos
Message 135 of 176
(1,523 Views)

If you use the 2009 version of labview, your problem solution refrence is described in the blow link:

http://www.ni.com/download/labview-development-system-2009/1542/en/

Sincerely

Shahsavari

0 Kudos
Message 136 of 176
(1,500 Views)

Hi.

How can I open and run 2011 Labview VI's in Labview 2014 upgraded version. I need a help regading this. shooting an error 10 code, I am not able to run and load it. 

thanks in advance,

Chethan

0 Kudos
Message 137 of 176
(1,433 Views)

do you use copy.vi? please post a screenshot from the error

0 Kudos
Message 138 of 176
(1,428 Views)

Thanks for your reply. 

I didn't save error screen shot. Will post it if I face in future.  

I have to start from begining again, currently my system has 2011 version and upgrading it to 2014 Labview Full Development vesion. 

Can you give me step by step to procedure to run/update 2011 VI files in 2014 version.  So that I should not loose original VI's. 

Help me

Thank for your response,

Chethan

0 Kudos
Message 139 of 176
(1,419 Views)

The more recent version of LabVIEW can open the VI, but there is no guarantee that the VI will run properly without editing. Please check the upgrade notes for the version of LabVIEW you are trying to upgrade to for more information.

Did you get the following error message  "LabVIEW load error code 10: Version of VI is too old to convert to current LabVIEW version" ?

0 Kudos
Message 140 of 176
(1,403 Views)