Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW load error code 1: LabVIEW load error code %Id: %p

Thank you, Anders.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(1,636 Views)

Hi Anders,

I've got one program crashed with memory overflow and now when I try to open it, the error code 1 shows up.

Could you please have a look at the corrupted program and it would be very very nice if it is possible to recover it, since I spent 2 weeks writing that program...

Thanks a lot!!!

Best,

Weixing

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(1,585 Views)

Hello Weixing.

Sadly, I have not been able to open your VI. Typically when a file becomes corrupted with load error 1, there is not much that can be done to recover it.

If LabVIEW did auto-save any versions of the file, they should be located in the following directory:
C:\Users\[Your username]\Documents\LabVIEW Data\LVAutoSave

If you are not that lucky, try to restore Windows to a date where the file worked. I know this has helped for others.

Also, have a look at Anders' post (message 8 in this thread) about Source Code Control to avoid loosing all your work in the future.

I hope this helps you.

Best Regards

Alex E. Munkhaus
Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD)
System Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(1,572 Views)

I have had the same problems since the upgrade to Labview 2011. I realize that my programs are not the best written for I am not a full time Labview programmer, but the only one in the engineering Dept. with Labview experience. I have used the same coding methods in the past with no issues what so ever. I just lost two days of work on this program I am attaching. Can someone please help me try to recover this. It is the Fafnir Rig Program 11-1-12. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(1,523 Views)

Hi.

You did not attach the VI only a project file which is the container but does not contain the real files (with .vi extension).

You can try to post it here but as you can see there is often not much we can do with the error code 1.

Br, Anders

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(1,507 Views)

I had IT install 2012 that day, and I had to start over. Thanks anyway, I figure i is a lost cause at this point.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(1,502 Views)

I have similar problem.

The error massage is as follows

Labview: Resource not found

An error occured loading VI 'file_name.vi'

Labview load error code 1:Labview load error code %ld:%p

Can the program be recovered?

With thanks

Jack

0 Kudos