From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW code generation failed to execute.

Hello, I'm having a problem that already was posted. When I'm trying to change a resistor value on the "sensor de presiones" VI, I get the error that is mentioned in the subject.

I read on other posts that a possible cause would be that some drivers were installed incorrectly, so I uninstalled and then installed again both LabVIEW and NI-DAQmx9.9 (in that order) and I still get the same error, so I can't change that value.

Screenshots of the situation were attached.

Please, any help is appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,241 Views)

Hello Inti77

Could you tell me what hardware you are using? I cannot see that in the picture.

I can see that you are creating an analog input task for current, where are you connecting 400 and 400? I mean, you are connecting those constants to a couple of inputs, which ones?

Regards

Frank R.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(3,167 Views)

Do you have LV Professional or the Application module?

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(3,149 Views)

Hi Frank, thanks for asking.

I'm using a NI USB 6008 that is connected to a pressure sensor, which gives current and I need to convert it into pressure.

I believe that the 400's are cutoff frequencies. I didn't write the block diagram, someone else did.

I changed those values and got an error related to cutoff frequencies. Hence my guess.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,135 Views)

Hi Yamaeda, thanks for asking.

I'm not sure, all I know is that I'm using the LabView 2012 full developement system.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(3,132 Views)

Inti77

I do not understand what inputs you are using exactly, there are not inputs for cutoff freq.

Could you share your VI, so I could try to reproduce the behavior?

Regards

Frank R.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(3,120 Views)

There you go 🙂

Thanks for helping me!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,114 Views)

Inti77

I was able to run you code successfully. I also was able to chane the resistor value. I did change the resource name and channel name.

Capture.PNG

You said you have an usb-6008, and here you have other device type. I selected a real usb-6008 and that code ran fine. If you are selecting there a correct channel of the 6008 and you still see the same error, you probably have a problem with the installation of your software.

Regards

Frank R.

Message 8 of 11
(3,105 Views)

Thanks a lot for your help Frank.

I have the correct NI USB 6008 device type, so it is a problem with the software installation. When I first spotted this error, I uninstalled and then installed again the software.

Any ideas on how would I fix that?

You've been very helpful, thanks again 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,093 Views)

Hello Inti77

You could test it in a different computer. Remember that you can uninstall our software and windows does not request to restart the PC. If you install the new software again you probably are not removing corrupted files. I am saying that the re-installation maybe did not work well.

Regards

Frank R.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(3,057 Views)