cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Shows weird image on Front Pnel

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I have been using LabVIEW from 2014, upto now I never bothered about this issue but now I wanted to place a component there so it is an issue.

I currently have LabVIEW 15.0f2 (32-bit) running on Windows 10 updated to KB3150513 Windows update. So the front panel has a little LabVIEW signature at the bottom-right corner. It looks like [please refer temp.png (attached)]. My software is activated with a student license (not the 6 month thing, but permanent). This really interferes and confuses the user if I place a button on the bottom-right corner of the window.

Does anyone know how to get rid of this??

Thanks!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,551 Views)

You can get rid of it by purchasing a more expensive license, either basic, full, or professional development system.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,489 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author eccentricOrange

You can also make the window a little larger vertically, so the watermark does not cover any of your front panel objects.

(The watermark indicates that you are developing in a LabVIEW version that is not licensed for commercial use. It is part of your development environment and will not show if the same VI is opened in a commercial version that is orders of magnitude more expensive.)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,476 Views)

So I guess I can't do much without paying more. However, your answer has cleared the things to me

Thanks, 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,348 Views)