LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Help >> Important Information >>Copyright page broken links

None of the files or folders listed in the LabVIEW Help >> Important Information >>Copyright page are existing in my W7 64 bits LV 2013 installation:

Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 15.04.01.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(3,098 Views)

Hi X

Did you get any error during the installation process? There seems to be a CAR (461444) regarding a similar issue on LV2014.

Regards

WenR

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(3,024 Views)

It's been a while since I installed 2013...

But since you are mentioning it, I get the same page for LV 2014 Help, and sure enough, none of it matches anything I can find in the Program Files/National Instruments folder (obviously since it is shared by all versions).

I HAD an installation error when installing 2014.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(2,995 Views)

From what you say, I think it is possible that LabVIEW 2014 installation erased those files. The CAR I mentioned has been closed since June, so, if you find it indispensable, to have those files on their proper folders, you can download the installer and solve this issue. 

Regards

WenR

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(2,975 Views)

How can this CAR have been closed in June when LV2014 was released in August with this installer problem?

As I mentioned in the other thread, I don't really feel there is much worth for me to benefit from in LV 2014 and from now on will probably wait for SP1 to be released before I even consider doing the move.

Thanks for checking the thread and providing feedback.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16
(2,971 Views)

It looks like this bug was reported for a Beta version, but it seems weird, since this CAR is not included in the list for issues fixed of the f1 patch.  I think you are right, waiting for the release of sp1 sounds like a better plan. Sorry I could not help you with your issue!

WenR

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(2,938 Views)

Identical in LabVIEW 2015

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16
(2,716 Views)

Hello X,

Are you using 32-bit LabVIEW or 64-bit LabVIEW.  It is unclear from your original post.

Here is a screen shot from win7 64 bit computer running LabVIEW 2015 32-bit.

LV2015_copyright.png

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(2,676 Views)

Both.

The problem is that there is no such folders in my installations, or they do not contain the stated files.

Not that I miss them at this stage, but who knows down the road...

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(2,666 Views)

@X. wrote:

Both.

The problem is that there is no such folders in my installations, or they do not contain the stated files.

Not that I miss them at this stage, but who knows down the road...

Are you looking in the correct location?  If you are installing in the default location, it should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2014\help\lvhelp.chm  Navigate the menu on the left of that Help window and select "Legal Information">>"Copyright"

If you can't find it, it might be an issue with how you got it installed it or unless you somehow deleted it. good luck...

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(2,651 Views)